More non working on stats:)
* Down to 73 messages in Inbox.
* 2 new artists added
* Assessment queue is empty.
Still no completion on the hitstats, thing. A few more complications came up over the weekend.
That, and I had some social things to do :)
However, I'm down to 90 messages in my Inbox now, and our assessor queue is being kept nicely empty.
VCL activity for today:
* Down to 150 messages in my Inbox. Dealing with a art-copying claim from about 2 years ago. Decided that the claim was false, and the complainant tried to fabricate "rough versions" of an image to try and support the claim. Sheesh... the lengths people will go to. I'm most annoyed that this person was so selfish as to waste my time with childish junk.
* No assessments... there was just one in the queue, and dark ferret was handling that one fine. Don't want to stomp on his toes unnecessarily.
Oh rats, I forgot to update this thing last night:
* 160 messages to go in my Inbox.
* Helping out a couple more people through NAA. One poor lass is being far too aggressive with the Levels tool. The result is "technically" acceptable to VCL's presentation guidelines, but we don't want people ruining their scans either. Spending additional time there helping out.
Little VCL work done today, but more VCL-related email backlog handling
* Down to 169 messages. Re-read and archived a large handful of messages related to character copying. Really did want to butt some heads together and say "come back when you got your respective acts together." Ah well... I'll have to make do with "is this still an issue?" mails, and hope it's not :)
* mail backlog down to 190.
* 1 assessment responded to, which emptied the queue
* 1 application rejection (they didn't go through NAA at all)
Well, I didn't get much done on the hit statistics today. Sorry about that, folks. But, it was relaxing, and that was good :) However, I almost didn't get my daily promises done, either. But, even at midnight, I said "no, I'm not going to use this as an excuse." So:
* 20 more emails done. Down to 200 now.
* 2 assessments done, making the queue empty
Whew. I feel good... but damn tired now :) G'night!
More daily grind today!
* Couple of new VCL artists added.
* One NAA application, but the queue is empty now.
* 20 more emails answered, down to 220 messages
Lots of non-VCL things done today, which I won't bore you with. Tomorrow.. hit statistics.
Just the usual daily grind today:
* 3 assessments.
* Two new VCL artists.
* 20 fewer messages in my Inbox. This included a 6 month old discussion with an artist whose account I had suspended. The artist was claiming that her work was NOT a copy of a couple of artists... but it's only now I had done an overlay comparison of the files in question, and it was clear that not only was at least one of her pieces a copy, it was an outright trace. So... I'm no longer feeling guilty about leaving that one for 6 months :)
Hopefully she's changed her tune a bit. We'll see if she chooses to respond.
Today, nothing too exciting:
* Knocked down my email backlog to 278 messages. A couple of them required a good half hour each to research and answer... I sure hope the receipient still needs the information :)
* 3 assessments done
* 1 application on hold, waiting for a confirmation on a name hyphenation
See... not much. I almost shouldn't have bothered, but I'm not going to let such a petty excuse to not post something :)